Reaching your vision together.
With my wide range of artistic and therapeutic experiences, I am interested in working with the fashion and entertainment industry, artists in visual and performing arts, corporate, community and humanity organizations. My previous work roles are the following:
- Recreation Therapist
- Fashion & Event Blogger
- Fitness Instructor
- MC Host, Actor, Model
- Health & Wellness Group Facilitator
- Acting & Model Coach
- Personal Stylist
- Guest Speaker
- Partner in Collaborations
- Associate Marriage & Family Therapist
- Personal Shopping for a day with LaTianna
- Flip your life script and develop your own fashion style ( 1 on 1 or small group)
- Tired of talk sessions? Why not add creative art therapy into the mix! In these sessions, I use dramatic art activities and techniques for healing. This will help you process past pains and disappointments. It is a creative way to get into your emotions, and determine what is really going on with your body, mind, and soul. A perfect space to share and release emotions that are holding you back from your purpose.
- U Jam Dance Fitness Class (1-1.5hours)
- Improvisation Theatre Class (1-1.5hours): Learn how to release control and have fun! Increase intuition, creativity and build bonds that last.
- Team Building Using Music and Drama Therapy (60-90 minutes): Learn how creativity builds trust, increases cooperation and connection between one another and empowers everyone to be seen and to be heard. Perfect for school & residential programming, corporate wellness events and facilities seeking to decrease burn out among staff. Length of workshop to be determined according to your needs, typically 75 minutes – 120 minutes.
- Life Vision Workshop: Learn how to weave your dreams together by identifying your life purpose in this 90 minute workshop. We will work on ways on how to get there using the Ikigai (“A reason for being”) method, an integrative way to find your dreams using your strengths, skills and life experiences. This workshop also includes making your own vision board.
- Life Exploration through Dramatic Arts: Explore life questions you may have using expressive art techniques.
- Model Coach (by the hour): Learn how to strike phenomenal poses for future photoshoots and print jobs.
- Acting Coach (by the hour): Learn how to develop a character using Viola Spolin improv, Uta-Hagen and Stanford Meisner Technique
- Please contact me for collabs and partnerships. Various packages are available.