Reaching your vision together.
With my wide range of artistic and therapeutic experiences, I am interested in working with the fashion industry, artists in visual and performing arts, community and humanity organizations. My previous work roles are the following:
- Actor and Model
- Theatre and Fitness Instructor
- Acting & Modeling Coach
- Rehabilitation Therapist
- Mental Health and Life skills Group Facilitator
- Live Events Host
- Guest Speaker
- Partner in Collaborations
- Fashion and Beauty Blogger
- Personal Shopping for a day with LaTianna
- Closet Review with LaTianna
- Flip your life script and develop your own fashion style ( 1 on 1 or small group)
- Tired of talk sessions? Why not add creative art therapy into the mix! In these sessions, I use dramatic art activities and techniques for healing. This will help you process past pains and disappointments. It is a creative way to get into your emotions, and determine what is really going on with your body, mind, and soul. A perfect space to share and release emotions that are holding you back from your purpose.
- Acting Coach with Uta Hagen and Sanford Meisner technique: Learn how to act to build confidence, boost self-esteem, and train you for your next audition.
- Model Coach: Learn how to strike phenomenal poses for future photoshoots and print jobs.
- Dance Fitness Cardio Class 1 hour.
- Team Building Using Music and Drama Therapy: Learn how creativity builds trust, increases cooperation and connection between one another and empowers everyone to be seen and heard. Perfect for school & residential programming, corporate wellness events and facilities seeking to decrease burn out among staff. Length of workshop to be determined according to your needs, typically 75 minutes – 120 minutes.
- Finding your life vision as a dream weaver: Learn how to weave your dreams together by identifying your life purpose in this 90 minute workshop. We will work on ways on how to get there using the Ikigai (“A reason for being”) method, an integrative way to find your dreams using your strengths, skills and life experiences. This workshop also includes making your own vision board.
- Exploration through Dramatic Arts: Explore life questions you may have using expressive art techniques.
- In need of versatility and spontaneity to get the perfect presentation of your brand or production? Now accepting applications for print, commercials, ad campaigns, and stage theatre productions.