Reaching your vision together.
With my wide range of artistic and therapeutic experiences, I am interested in working with the fashion and industry, artists in visual and performing arts, corporate, community and humanity organizations. My previous work roles are the following:
- Fashion and Beauty Blogger
- Personal Stylist
- Fitness Instructor
- Health & Wellness Group Facilitator
- Acting & Model Coach
- MC Host, Actor, Model
- Guest Speaker
- Partner in Collaborations
- Rehabilitation Therapist
"Thank you for taking the time out to present at our conference. I feel like I learned a skill I can apply to my own life as well as my work. Keep up the good work!"
- Personal Shopping for a day with LaTianna
- Flip your life script and develop your own fashion style ( 1 on 1 or small group)
- Tired of talk sessions? Why not add creative art therapy into the mix! In these sessions, I use dramatic art activities and techniques for healing. This will help you process past pains and disappointments. It is a creative way to get into your emotions, and determine what is really going on with your body, mind, and soul. A perfect space to share and release emotions that are holding you back from your purpose.
- U Jam Dance Fitness Class (1-1.5hours)
- Improvisation Theatre Class (1-1.5hours): Learn how to release control and have fun! Increase intuition, creativity and build bonds that last.
- Team Building Using Music and Drama Therapy (60-90 minutes): Learn how creativity builds trust, increases cooperation and connection between one another and empowers everyone to be seen and heard. Perfect for school & residential programming, corporate wellness events and facilities seeking to decrease burn out among staff. Length of workshop to be determined according to your needs, typically 75 minutes – 120 minutes.
- Finding Your Life Vision as a Dream Weaver: Learn how to weave your dreams together by identifying your life purpose in this 90 minute workshop. We will work on ways on how to get there using the Ikigai (“A reason for being”) method, an integrative way to find your dreams using your strengths, skills and life experiences. This workshop also includes making your own vision board.
- Exploration through Dramatic Arts: Explore life questions you may have using expressive art techniques.
- Model Coach (by the hour): Learn how to strike phenomenal poses for future photoshoots and print jobs.
- Acting Coach (by the hour): Learn how to develop a character using Viola Spolin improv, Uta-Hagen and Stanford Meisner Technique
- In need of versatility and spontaneity to get the perfect presentation of your brand or production? Now accepting work for print, hosting, guest speaker, commercials, ad campaigns, and stage theatre productions.
"LaTianna is an exceptional Creative Art Therapist ! She is a smart, kind and caring person. She makes sure to interact with everyone during groups. Her groups are always fun and patients respond very well. She is also great team player and a very dedicated therapist."
"I attended your class at the Level Up RT conference on theater interventions. I want to share with you how much my inmate/patients enjoy these. Thank you so much for teaching that day!"
"You are a great presenter, funny and inclusive. Thanks for making the social workers feel special. Keep doing you!"